View Single Post
Old
02-24-2012, 11:01 AM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by landman1 View Post
Wasn't Poile meeting with the Preds scouts yesterday? Wonder what transpired in that meeting? To me, and I could be wrong (just ask my ex-wife), I don't see the Preds making another deal before the deadline. I mean who is out there that is really an upgrade to make the Preds better without them having to give up a key piece(s)? Once you get past Rick Nash and maybe Dustin Brown, who is out there that really isn't something the Preds already have? Just my two cents worth.
No one knew James Neal was available last year....

I like Dustin Brown but I would not trade Wilson for him. They have the same stats and Brown has more icetime and is playing with more talented players. I like Wilson's potential too much.

I would give up any of the usual suspects for him, and would consider Hornqvist as well, though Horny has more goals in less time. But as a whole, I think Brown would be a better player....

I don't think we are going to get any high-end talent. I think Poile will pay a pretty steep price for C grade scorer like AK.

As I said yesterday, I'd much rather go for Lubo Vishnosky. Klein + Watson. He upgrades or defense and offense.