Thread: News Article: Moen's going nowhere. WHIIICKKET!!!
View Single Post
Old
02-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavoy View Post
I think a lot of people are over looking this fact. Its very probably that his injury will be too long for him to be traded.

It specifically states his injury in the press release.
If so, we better not see Moen's face, 1, 2 or even 3 weeks after the deadline. Any team in their right mind would have waited for Moen for him to be healthy so he'd helped them in the playoffs. And they would have paid the same price after their doctors would have acknowledge how not big that injury was. If Moen is done for the season, well of course don't trade him. But why the heck such a mistery over that injury anyway? If he's greatly injured, well just say it, you're not making the playoffs anyway so who cares if he's targeted. And if he's not that injured and you actually didn't voice it in order to not scare the possible interested teams....well he is tradeable material.

Again, if he's not tradeable, he better not be healthy soon. And he better signed at a great price for us, a REAL home discount price this time. This is the only way Gauthier will have made a ok move. And even this, if healthy, I believe he's worth more traded than not. But with this management, I prefer keeping a guy like him than losing him for nothing like we did with a lot of our exes....tells you a lot about the expectations we have now....But if really hurt, of course, nobody would trade for a Blair Betts of this world....nobody.....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote