Thread: News Article: Moen's going nowhere. WHIIICKKET!!!
View Single Post
Old
02-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Muller View Post
Whose making him out to be the second coming of Messier. Most want him either signed for the third line or put on the market. I dont see posters calling him untouchable but more valuable for the bottom lines.

Majority people dont understand Gauthier here and are grasping at straws saying its because of injury. Carter deal was pending a medical, likely so would Moens if that were the case.
I'm not worried about what the fans say (there are plenty that stop just short of using the word 'untouchable', btw); it's what management says. And if management suggests that they're not even entertaining offers for Moen, in a year where he's getting all kinds of bounces (maybe some would argue that his current 20% shooting percentage is sustainable and to be expected from him? lol), I'm gonna start tossing around accusations of senility. Suppose it depends on how much it costs to keep him around, and what the offers are that interested teams are reportedly ready to put forward, but if we end up paying a guy like him anywhere close to $3 million/year to keep beyond this season... it'll be pretty embarrassing.

Ohashi_Jouzu is offline   Reply With Quote