Thread: News Article: Moen's going nowhere. WHIIICKKET!!!
View Single Post
Old
02-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
I'm not worried about what the fans say (there are plenty that stop just short of using the word 'untouchable', btw); it's what management says. And if management suggests that they're not even entertaining offers for Moen, in a year where he's getting all kinds of bounces (maybe some would argue that his current 20% shooting percentage is sustainable and to be expected from him? lol), I'm gonna start tossing around accusations of senility. Suppose it depends on how much it costs to keep him around, and what the offers are that interested teams are reportedly ready to put forward, but if we end up paying a guy like him anywhere close to $3 million/year to keep beyond this season... it'll be pretty embarrassing.
Oh i agree 100%, in a season which has so much fail written all over it, i dont believe anyone should be safe.

I personally dont have faith in the management team in place to make the needed changes. I have a strong feeling as in Montreal recent history (the last 15 years), they will stay the course. Keep making minor moves, not change the culture or style of the team.

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote