View Single Post
Old
01-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Reaper45

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter

Reap, we agree on most subjects and have the same views when it comes too physicalities. But you seriously need to get off the little midget's back. He is by far one of the best possession players we have. 90% of the time we're throwing it into the zone...chasing it down for another five minutes, and gaining control another five minutes later. Puck possession is sorely overlooked by fans. Carry into the zone with speed and see what happens.........rocket science for the PP!

As for this Avery thread...............LAME. I wouldn't move him at this point.....especially for that hasbeen Murray.......Guy hasn't scored since Big Joe left, and strangely enough Cheechoo has been unstoppable. Math isn't that hard!
I think you took what I said the wrong way. I like the way Cammalleri is on the puck, he wants it and is willing to drive to the net to try and score. He's praised for doing so. Avery has the same mentality, and yet db said he has an ego problem with the puck. I don't see how it's good for one player, and bad for the other.