View Single Post
Old
02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Latgale_fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpoing View Post
Heh, the "94 trio" might give Juniors a big boost. HK Riga is almost in the play-offs, so why not? Though I have no idea when the MHL B post-season will take place, cause MHL Future Cup (U-18 ASG) is on the 12th of March.
Don't think any player will go to MHL B until HK Riga has secured play-off spot. And also don't think that the 94 trio would be the ones that would go there as they seem as the 2nd line in HK Riga in terms of goal producation at the moment.

And I don't think it's as hopeless as it might seem. In the regular season they split wins evenly with Baltica... it was 4:2,3:5,1:5 in Vilnius and 4:3, 3:2 OT and 3:4 in Riga. Close games, especially those in Riga, later on in the season. I'm not saying there'll an upset but I think at the end of the season team is more experienced and can give 'em a good fight. Especially considering that our guys will definitely want to show international Lithuanians which Baltic country plays hockey better, even if the team is really a lot younger