Old
02-25-2012, 03:04 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to LiveeviL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLabel View Post
I think he stated it quite clearly: "Den [hockeyallsvenskan] är lite bättre", obviously referring to the level of play. As for his reasoning behind it, he could not give any because, as you mentioned, he was talking out of his ass. Most likely he just tried to please the Swedish media and promote the league he plays in.
Not obviously referring to the play as the follow up by him refers to more professional organisations in the Allsvenskan. I think it is unlikely that he thinks that the Allsvenskan is better in general than SM-liiga when it comes to the level of play.

But I would say that the organisations in Allsvenskan is not worse in general than the organisations in SEL. There are a heap of former SEL teams in Allsvenskan who got proved high standard of organisations (e.g. Leksand, Mora, Malmö and Södertälje). How that compares to the organisations in SM-liiga I do not know. I would not be very surprised that SEL/Allsvenskan in general (who is about the same level organisation wise) has an edge against SM-liiga teams in general when it comes to organisations.

LiveeviL is offline   Reply With Quote