View Single Post
Old
02-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
Stoll is playoff ready. Stoll is fine as a third line center. Great on face-offs and isn't a liability. I still don't get the hate for the guy given that he is used properly.

And what is that role? The guy has zero creativity and isn't enough of a finisher to be a top 6, he is terrible defensively so that eliminates a shutdown roll. He is even worse on the wing than at center, just what role would you say is "used properly"

If the Kings are that worried about faceoffs they should go out and acquire someone who can win faceoffs while not being a total liability in every spot he has ever been used on the Kings.

I really have no idea why Penner and Stoll are still here. They have been without question the worst values on the roster this season, they are both UFA so they have no future here. Just waive them and send them to Manchester, if anyone is dumb enough to claim either one just wish them luck.

I kind of like how the Kings top lines look assuming Gagne can come back anytime soon, they actually have a pure goal scorer for once and thats nice to see. But man a 3rd line featuring Penner, Stoll and Lewis is disgusting.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote