View Single Post
Old
02-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Dropdapuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
No team has ever come back from a 3=1 deficit to win the cup. Well that one fell so it is no longer a fact. No team ever who has allowed more goals during a game then they have scored have one ANY game in ANY sport.
blah blah blah.

The thing is that to me one of the biggest reasons that sports are constantly entertaining is that anything can happen. Any team actually can beat any team on any given day.
I don't think anyone really disagrees with this sentiment. I'll gladly ride a miracle to the Cup. I've ridden a (very) few of those type charges as a life time Kings fan. But I would rather the Kings be dominant season after season and that only can happen if the organization is fundamentally pragmatic.

The best team in the playoffs has better odds to get lucky than does the 16th team and upper tier teams usually have advantages to overcome hot weak teams. Facts suck but they can also be a key feature in greatness.

I want the Kings to be the most hated team in the league. That's also something we all probably share.

Dropdapuck is offline   Reply With Quote