View Single Post
Old
02-25-2012, 02:58 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 500
That's the most comfortable I've probably ever felt watching my team get outshot 16-6. Most of the Jets' shots are the easy saves from the outside (though they've had a few good scoring chances from dangerous areas) and the Blues are playing a very simple game. Get the puck out, get it into Winnipeg's zone and generate opportunism with hits.

Chris Porter was awesome that period. Great shift with about 5min to play. I hope they keep him.

Oshie hitting everything. Berglund owed Perron that pretty pass after smacking his jaw with his stick. Disagree that Huskins has been bad. It's Shattenkirk who is getting danced and Carlo has been a flat out weak link. Carlo Weakalinkovo. Polak is also dicey but his speed and power makes up for it. Jackman playing great. Halak looks sharp. Backes isn't hurt.

Bufflin is weak. Wheeler is impressive. Kane is fast. Jets wanna use their speed and to some degree the Blues D are backing in but they're doing a good job making it hard for the Jets to get speed. That was an energy home emotion first period and has to be deflating in the locker room for them down 2. One more goal and we're in the 28-0-0 zone.

PocketNines is offline   Reply With Quote