View Single Post
Old
01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com
I would agree with you that he comes to play. He just stinks. Had it not be for the injuries to the defensive corps, the guy would either be a scratch or on waivers.

1) If Therien isn't an NHL defenseman yet, when will he be?
I should have made a different category for Therien. Something like permanent suck, but nice catch.

Quote:
2) Esche has not been consistent all year and Niittymaki has. That being said, Hitch should come out and say that Niittymaki is the starter plain and simple. 10 saves on 15 shots in unacceptable.
I agree with you, but I don't know if Hitch wants to put more pressure on him.

Quote:
The only place I blame Hitch is for sometimes not putting out the best lineup possible. Brashear does not belong in the lineup as he brings nothing to the table. In 20 games, Ben Eager has more goals, the same amount of assists and more fights than Brash does in 45 games. The same can be said for Turner Stevenson as well.
I agree with you again although I'm not completely ready to give up on Stevenson yet.

Quote:
Who here isn't happy with the Nedved trade?
The way some people were b*tching and moaning, you'd think that they had traded Pitkanen for Tibbetts. I notice that those people have remained conspicuously absent while the rest of us have been proven correct.