View Single Post
Old
02-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Then I don't understand why he would include the Kings on his "list." If he doesn't want to go to the west in general, why even include them?

It doesn't make sense...to me, one of the "rumors" is patently "false."

Personally, I would love to see this guy on our team, but I wouldn't want to give up Brown as part of the deal.
The first assumption was that we were, but every rumor since the very first speculation has been that he will not waive to go to the west. We made a substantial offer for him and then for both him and Carter. Lombardi would be more active in getting him if he were available to us. It is clear that he is not. Just goes to show that we were willing to put $7.8 million on the line for another superstar winger. It means that hands down we are going to be be throwing the bank at Parise over the summer. Unlikely as it is, we will still have a shot at him.

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote