View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 07:01 AM
SixGoalieSystem
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenGuru View Post
Well to get a high quality player like Nash you have to give CBJ something in return.
You cant give them Anisimov,Erixon,Dubinsky, Boyle,(earlier Wolski), Hagelin or Mitchell. To get Nash either MDZ,MCD or Kreider has to go. Or else this trade wont happen. Just my opinion.
You're not taking into consideration Nash's contract. or if you are, I think you're way off. That contract is huge and there's no way NYR send their top prospect or any young roster d-man. You're also not considering CBJ's position. They've basically painted themselves into a corner. They need to deal Nash now if they want to get good value for him.

There's no doubt Howson wants either of MDZ/McD and/or Kreider. No way they he'll get any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79

I can live with Dubinsky, Erixon, Zuccarello, 1st........anything more I will be a little peeved
That's pretty much fair value. I'd be happy with either of these deals for Nash:
Dubinsky,Erixon,Zuccarello,1st
Dubinksy,McIlrath,Thomas,1st

I think the most Sather will offer is Dubinsky, Erixon, Miller, 1st. We overpay a little, but it's still not a terrible deal for us.