View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Maliki2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
they certainly don't.

i guess you could say that i don't know what it is like to be a journalist, but i do know what it's like to be a biased *********

no, that's not true. he has been raging on the deal since day one, and most posters here were happy to see dramalleri gone and knew what they were getting in borker, well, most posters... tony, almost everyday: "see, see, it told you, i told you". how's is cammy doing in calgary again? not to mention cap relief but whatever, pg traded his buddy away, so he mad

and while he has been right about a few things, he has also been wrong about many things - which of course he never talks about and blocks people on the phone or on twitter from mentioning.

blow hard would be a better description of fat tony.
I agree with you on the Bourque trade. We saved some cap money, and its not like Cammi is scoring in endless amounts. He is on about the same pace as he was here. Bourque and he are neck and neck at this point. Last night for Cammi 17:27 of ice time...-1 and 1 shot on goal. He may be playing even worse over there than he was here.

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote