View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
I also saw him argue with the ref about a call, which I haven't seen in awhile. Let's be honest here, Brown is the captain of the Kings, he plays in a market where he receives ZERO criticism of his game and can live a private, quiet life off the ice. Now he is under fire for the first time in his career and he responded with one of the best games ever. I hope he learned this is how he needs to play EVERY game, not once every 2 years. I'm not saying he needs to have a hatty every night, he needs to lead the team on the ice, if he's not scoring he's hitting, arguing calls, getting in people's faces, not skating away from scrums, cut out the smiles-lead the troops. Beast mode should be 82 games a year, that's his job.
He's always hitting.

I also don't mind him "skating away" from scrums, because a leader in the penalty box for 5 minutes is not a leader. The guy is not a fighter, period. That's not his role.

Last night, one of the Hawks tried to engage him, AFTER the hat trick already. He smartly walked away...why get involved? He's hot, maybe he's got another goal in him, he is more valuable on the ice.

I don't understand much of your post, actually.

Ron is online now   Reply With Quote