View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 02:04 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valois View Post
Bad day - Desharnais or Eller gets traded, for something lame to boot. Campoli stays.
Good day - Campoli gets traded for a surprisingly high return. A few other players fetch decent returns without disturbing the core.
Great day - good day plus gomez actually gets traded for something. Habs acquire a difference maker forward and a solid, young defenceman. I find 200$ on the ground.
Dream day - The same, but the 200$ become $100 000 and the ground becomes the gold toilet I am given as a gift by my rich supermodel girlfriend. Oh and... Kaberle for Duchene or something.

Nightmare day - AK does not get traded then immediately announces that he will not resign in Montreal. Moen retires. Subban gets traded for Lombardi, Komisarek, and a conditional 1st in 2013 if Lombardi plays 83 regular season games in 2014/15. Gomez traded for the Blues' 5th, but then Plekanec and a fifth traded for Gomez back due to administrative error. Emelin and a second traded for Penner. Desharnais and Eller placed on waivers as punishment for giveaways in the second period of their last game. White banned for rest of season for sucker punching Lucic.
haha that was funny.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote