View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Rangerfans

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
Ohhhhh excuse me. So if we criticize a guy making 4+ million dollars for having 6 goals and on pace for less than 40 points, we're "laughable?"

If we were on here criticizing Dubi after 10, 20 games then YES that would be extremely reactionary and I would be the first to call people out for it. But 3/4 of the season is complete and he's been a huge disappointment- so stop making this about the fan base because this criticism of Dubinsky is NOT undeserving.
You can read my post and think I mean Dubi. It's a poor assumption, though. Dubi - unfortunately - hasn't lived up to his contract whatsoever this season. So if we were willing to make a trade to upgrade this team at his expense, I'm all for it.

But that's not what I am talking about. You've seen the threads: Prince Chad > King Henrik.
Petr Prucha > Sidney Crosby.
Let's trade Girardi. Let's trade Staal. Let's trade Hank because we're a bad hockey team.

THAT is what I'm talking about. I saw earlier a thread saying, "Callahan goal of the year." Are you serious? Wasn't even goal of the day. It's the over-the-top, "reactive" emotional remarks that make me facepalm constantly.

If Hank has an off-day or two, "Should we trade Hank? Is he falling?" It's insipid and laughable.

Rangerfans is offline   Reply With Quote