View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 07:45 PM
r3cc0s

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
I'd go for the ST purely for the durability and performance. Both aspects are superior to the One80 for example, which is a pricepoint product. Coming from the X:40 and 6K, you might want to stick with the traditional low-kick characteristics of the ST as well, although the One80 is an excellent choice if you want to experiment with mid-kick sticks, provided you can find your flex/curve.

The ST was built with multiple layers of kevlar wrap as part of its construction, which gives the shaft its excellent durability. The blade features 3 carbon bridges (only stick to have that many) which add to durability and rigidity. Although not as high performing as other top-end sticks, the ST is still considered a top-end stick with a workhorse work ethic. Many Easton sticks you see in the NHL are actually repainted STs, the technology in this stick has been on the market for many years and is a proven product.
I am a huge fan of the Synergys and the ST just works great if you're not into replacing them often

its a simple, non-tapered non-nonsence stick... though they say a "low" not a really low kickpoint and I don't think I've been able to slap a shot any harder than this one, even an S19 or One95
It's blade feel to me, is like almost any other synergy, regardless of the Elite, SE16 or EQ50

My 2nd gen says 460g's as its weight, so its not that far off than the last generation synergy's (i.e. EQ50) and yet bolds more durability than I think any other Easton or even Bauer

Last edited by r3cc0s: 02-26-2012 at 07:51 PM.
r3cc0s is offline   Reply With Quote