View Single Post
Old
02-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Bort Sampson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
Well, you're wrong. Go look up my posts on Antero Niittymaki and Roman Cechmanek. I'm more than fair to goaltenders, hold defensemen to pretty high standards and have defended Bryz plenty. Anyone left from the pre-Martin Biron era could speak to that.
You said that Bryz gets excuses for goals because he can't see shots.

That's the premeditation. That's the past. That's something that exists in your head, and clearly bothers you.

You then inversely applied that to this situation: He saw this one, so it's definitely his fault.

That's bias. You disregard the obvious defensive error to place the blame entirely on Bryzgalov because he could see the puck.

And I don't care about your posting history. I wasn't making a personal attack, guy, we're talking hockey. I don't even know who you are around here, and I don't care (unless you're JXC, but you're not). Your opinion of Niitty or Roman doesn't apply to Bryz. Anyone who liked Niitty is alright in my book, too, so please don't take my words as dickish. I just want this team to get better, and I'm sure you do, too.

Bryz didn't play that shot well, but the defensive breakdown caused the scoring chance. You treat the disease, not the symptoms, and at this point it's pretty obvious that the defense is playing just as poorly as the goaltending.

Last edited by Bort Sampson: 02-26-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Bort Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote