View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Tim Tebow

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerin View Post
Dude stop it. Woywitka was never decent. Never! Clown.

I do/did not know much about Lynch and I bet you do not either.
Reread my post. Unless it's just going over your head. If you want a more recent comparison Woywitka could be compared to Ryan Parent. A 1st round pick, held value for a few years before people realized he had no pro level talent.

And nope I didn't know very much about Lynch, but not because he had no potential or promise, simply because no normal person is going to be well educated on every prospect that gets drafted, hence I am sure I could list the 2011 2nd round draft class and you yourself would not be able to give me an accurate scouting report on each name. So as far as Doug Lynch goes I did some research. He was a prospect with some buzz around him not just at the draft but well after as he was progressing nicely in the Oilers system. but it seems most (including Lynch himself) credit injuries to debunking his career before he reached the NHL level as he started playing through serious injuries when he should have been out for weeks at a time. I can't say he would have panned out ether way but the point remains. These were considered good prospects at the time even if none reached the hype.

Tim Tebow is offline   Reply With Quote