View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 05:49 AM
JVR-Kadri-Kessel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirloinUB View Post
My roommates brother played with him in midget. Apparently his dad would buy his way to the nhl if he could. His attitude is also questionable at best. But then again, how many 16/17 yrs old have a good attitude
friends with hunts and his attitude is not questionable, hunts is a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, he is not afraid to show everyone what and who he is all about. Every time I see him at the rink he is outside the dressing rooms in the hallways working on his game. He uses his attitude to his advantage, when I watch hunts play I can tell that he gets under the other teams skin. Another thing about him is the fact that he always has a smile on his face. I met his father once when I went up to his home last summer in Calgary and his father is a very nice guy. Sure any father wants the best for his kid but hunts is not just some kid who's father just bought his way to where he is at. Hunter has the determination that is needed to be successful. A couple of weeks ago I asked how do you think you got to where you are today, he told me even if he was the best player, that he never stopped getting better and practicing. But anyway hunts is an amazing guy and friend. Yeah his attitude may be a problem to others,but it doesn't bother any of his friends and family.

Hunts will be in the NHL very soon, I'd put money on it. His determination, skill and personality will make him a star in the big leagues because he never stops becoming a better player and kid day in and out.

Sticky is offline   Reply With Quote