View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou4gehrig View Post
To appease the impatient fanbase and media always look for additional veteran players and not willing to rebuild properly.

Now that we are rebuilding properly, everybody is saying how terrible the front office is.
Not sure I understand. I keep reading here that THANK GOD the organization doesn't listen to fans. And then how can you already determined that we are in the process of a "proper rebuild"? The Kaberle acquisition? The Campoli one? Going with Bourque who is the type of player we can't get going like AKost....Lats....Pouliot? Thing is, I have no problem with the rebuild. Yet, name it that way. Gauthier goes on and states that it's now time for us to be a top tier team. Yet, he goes with one of the worst defense to start a year. That defense is a rebuild one....not a top-tier one.

I mean, do whatever you want as an organization. But you had something right in your assessment....do it PROPERLY. And clearly, the only reason why there is hope right now has NOTHING to do with Gauthier nor Gainey but it's all Timmins right now.