View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 10:27 AM
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem

vCash: 500
I'm the LAST person on here that you should be accusing of looking into a contract too much. I could honestly care less what players cap hit's look like. Outside of the length and any player the Wild want to call up performing at a Schultz-like level, I don't have an issue with it or dumping it to create space.

I just view Schultz as a redundant, insignificant piece on a wholly poor and unproductive blue line. Combine that with being at a stagnant level for far too long, I just view it as a situation that desperately needs a shake-up. Especially in a new regime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetCluttered View Post
The problem I have is that Schultz is the scapegoat for a defense that has been terrible all year long. Outside of Spurgeon there has been not one D who has been consistently solid, and Schultz has been paired with the worst of the worst all year. Zanon, Zidlicky, Lundin, and yet every mistake or goal that has happened is his fault. I guarentee you if Schultz was paired with an actual top 4 caliber D you wouldn't be talking about him like he's Martin Skoula.
Quit ruining Skoula's good name by comparing Schultz to him...

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay
this providence is offline   Reply With Quote