View Single Post
Old
11-13-2003, 08:59 AM
TwineSniper

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TwineSniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
With Hossa out, Ryder on the fourth, my interest in this Hab club is declining fast. Unless things are improved quickly, this Hab team is going to force me to buy a dish to get my hockey fix elsewhere...

Nice team dedication you have there. It is comments like this that disgust me. Just because the lines aren't what you want to see, you are ready to scrap this team all together??

NEWSFLASH: There is a reason why Claude Julien is coach and why you are sitting in front of your computer complaining, these people aren't stupid! How the hell do you know what lines work and which ones don't? Did you run the practice?

IMO, Kilger is a perfect fit on the first line, he's big and can make room out there for Koivu to work his magic.

Regarding Audette, he needs ice time to be effective, benching him just plummets his value even further...My suggestion is plug him in on the fourth line, the majority of his Ice time happening on the Powerplay.

Also, I agree with Brisebois, jl. Roberts has been doing a great job with the game threads, only thing is his opening paragraph seems negative most of the time.