View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 04:09 PM
blue425

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
We're going to war with what we have. Players step up differently in the playoffs. This year will show who is made out of what.

We are a first place team, but we are not perfect. No team is perfect. Even the ones that win the Stanley Cup.

Grit is important down the stretch and deep into the playoffs, Scott is cheap insurance if a D man goes down and we need size/experience. Its not just about him.

Dubi saying he's going to go in with a chip on his shoulder, he knows what he has to do. This could have been a good scare to get him going. He has a 22 game season + playoffs to show us if he means business.

We have the BEST GOALIE IN THE WORLD. Don't under estimate how important this is.

We got to this point, and we will continue from here on it.

This is what we're going to war with. Join along if you believe...
I posted this on February 15th:

After years of clamoring for a (mostly) home grown squad we finally have one to watch. They're the hardest working, and karguably the best team in the entire league. And the standings say that as of right now they are just that. As currently constructed should have a shot at the cup for the next three to five years. I understand at some point a move may have to be made. I get that..I really do.

However this team, especially in light of how they are performing, deserve the chance to go to war together come April, exactly as they are currently constructed. And we as fans deserve a chance to see what they are capable of in the post season.

--

Obviously I agree with you.