View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below:Glass's Skill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
I'm the parody? You're everything bad about the "THE FUTURE IS EVERYTHING, SCREW THE PRESENT" crowd rolled into one. Hilarious.

(Seriously though, the Republic is terrible. . The Allegory is the only part that doesn't make me want to headbutt a window.)
I've been out in front of you guys on most things since I've started posting here. Back when you guys were rallying for Sather to be fired recently, I was posting Sather Appreciation Threads saying our time was soon. There was a plan. When you guys wanted Torts fired, I said no, he's going to lead this team to good things.

This was not because I'm some sort of blind optimist. Not at all. I'm a Mets fan. That's all that needs to be said about that.

I believe we will win the cup at least once over the next five years or so. I believe we'll do it by staying to course. And I think it'll be that much sweater winning with a hard working homegrown group like this.

Don't worry, you'll figure it out soon enough. Unfortunately, not until it's already happened.

edit: posted here since it seems like the logical carry over from the trade deadline GDT

Kel Varnsen is offline   Reply With Quote