View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 03:52 PM
DumFries

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
I don't understand how we can have a front office that is so out of touch with how the NHL currently works.

Anybody who thinks you can ice pretty much the same team that finished 15th and compete is ****ing ********.
You need to remember a few things. What does Montreal have to give to obtain a decent return. Nobody wants Gomez, he is worthless and useless with a superstar front loaded type contract.

Also nobody wanted to sign Campoli in the summer. Why would they need him now. He has been brutal all season long.

Kaberle was traded 3 months later after Carolina signed him to that awful contract. He has offered around the league back then. Why would teams rush to obtain his services now?

Plekanec has a lengthy contract and no team will take a chance on him right now. He is having a bad season.

Moen and Gionta are injured and hard to trade. I think they were foolish of keeping Moen around. Even for a seventh pick, I would have pulled the trigger on that deal.

The only players that have value are the ones that play well. Are you willing to sacrifice a Subban, DD or Price in a trade?

DumFries is offline   Reply With Quote