View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 04:21 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumFries View Post
You need to remember a few things. What does Montreal have to give to obtain a decent return. Nobody wants Gomez, he is worthless and useless with a superstar front loaded type contract.

Also nobody wanted to sign Campoli in the summer. Why would they need him now. He has been brutal all season long.

Kaberle was traded 3 months later after Carolina signed him to that awful contract. He has offered around the league back then. Why would teams rush to obtain his services now?

Plekanec has a lengthy contract and no team will take a chance on him right now. He is having a bad season.

Moen and Gionta are injured and hard to trade. I think they were foolish of keeping Moen around. Even for a seventh pick, I would have pulled the trigger on that deal.

The only players that have value are the ones that play well. Are you willing to sacrifice a Subban, DD or Price in a trade?
All you're telling me is our GM goes for players who suck and can't even get a 7th on the deadline. That's all I see. Either gauthier failed to trade them or gauthier signs and trades for garbage. Gomez was gainey's problem and a big mistake all on it's own though.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote