View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 500
We burned a year off of Erixon this year to play in Hartford. If it improves our chances I think he's gonna come up.

BC would have to lose early in the frozen four tournament... although their high ranking they are susceptible to an early exit because goalie issues plague them. I would be under the assumption that Kreider would first play in the NHL.

I would also assume that MZA gets called up at some point as well if our scoring woes continue... which I unfortunately think they will.

Kreider will likely start on the 4th line the first few games (if called up), and if he sparks something in the team, he'll move up accordingly.

I could see Torts putting a blazer on each line (Gaborik 1, Kreider 2, Hagelin 3) to add in energy and keep the other team's defense at bay.

That being said, if Erixon is healthy and has bulked up a little since the last time we saw him, he'd be a welcome addition to close out the season.

However, for these things to happen, like last year, positions need to open. McDonough came after a Rosival injury. Or Eminger and Bickel would have to tank how they're playing.

Same with the forwards, Mitchell, or Rupp, or Fedotenko would have to get injured for MZA or Kreider to come up.