View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 10:29 PM
durojean

vCash: 500
So at the beginning of the season we had the potential of three offensive lines. All we needed was a big dominant winger.

Cammelleri Plekanec Gionta
Cole Desharnais Pacioretty
Kostitsyn Eller (missing piece) could have tried pouliot thereby the way instead of letting him go for nothing.

Plus we had a real fourth line.

Darche White Moen

Our defence looked good with markov in the line up... The mistake was to release every back up for him we had and replace the with rookies but it could have been a good d.

Markov Emelin
Subban Gill
Gorges Spacek

No problem with goaltending...

We weren't that bad the problem was the d and a dominant winger or replacePlek with a better center but we were pretty decent and definitely playoff contender.

In less than on year look at our team and it's an assesment of the bad job gauthier

Cole Desharnais Pacioretty
Bourque Plekanec Gionta
Geoffrion Eller White
Moen Nokelainen Staubitz

Markov Emelin
Subban Gorges
Kaberle Diaz

I actually liked the Kaberle deal but putting him with a guy like Weber Diaz or even Emelin is actually trying to make him look bad. Put him with Gorges and I'm practically sure we all like that deal the problem is we don't have d depth

My solution would be
Subban Emelin
Kaberle Gorges

But our third pairing is still not up to par.

I also liked the Gill deal because let's be honest we had a lot for Gill's value .

Mistakes were Cammalleri and Kostitsyn deals... We depleted our chance of three offensive line and with the injuries to ley players like gionta we look even thinier on depths. We are not even able anymore to build two offensive lines.

Gauthier just proved to us how incompetant he really is by trading good assets on their worst year and on firing a coach at the worst possible time and replacing him by the worst possible choice... Instead of placing an inerim coach he should have kept Martin till the end of the year.

Instead of capitalizing on a bad year with a good line up next year he just decided to destroy the team from the inside out... Making it bigger but a lot less good.

That is why I'm mad ... Cammalleri wasn't that good this year it's true but he is still a potental of 80 points while Bourque never even touch the 60 point marks with the same players Cammalleri made 80 by the way. Mike just had an off year it's easy to understand.

Kostitsyn... It's simple if all your gonna have for him is a second rounder than sign him he's still a 20 goal scorer with almost no power play time when he's playing with Eller.

Plus he said he wanted to stay a habs for less money not so long ago... We have no one to replace him on the third line...

PG gave us a pretty nice course on how to destroy a team in 1 year.

I'm mad mad mad fire him before he does more damage.

durojean is online now   Reply With Quote