View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Duchene2MacKinnon
BELIEVE

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPadStack View Post
I honestly have a real hard time deciding between McLeod/Olver/Kobasew as the healthy scratch.

McLeod: As much criticism as we give him, very effective when playing disciplined. A menace on the forecheck and somebody the opponent has to take notice of out there. Provides a lot of leadership and if a fight has to take place, we'd rather he fights than anybody else(including McGinn).

Olver: Has played great, but we all wonder whether the drop-off is coming and if he's the likely one to be scratched. The truth is he has the tenacity and forechecking to play on the 4th line as well, so it's not like he has to be in an offensive role only.

Kobasew: Dude has totally changed his game now. Realizes he wasn't scoring and his role has changed because of it. He has embraced his 4th line responsibility. Hitting everything that moves and has become a very good PKer as well. Crucial to have the penalty killing ability with Winnik and Galiardi traded.
You can blame Sacco for that he played him in a position where he couldn't succeed. Sacco thought he could score 20 again. I knew Kobasew would be good once they limit his ice time.

As for who sits I hope it Mcleod. Yeah, he played great tonight but that is a rarity for him. Olver was great tonight but this was his first bad game.

Landeskog-ROR-Downie
Olver-Duchene-Mueller
Jones-Stastny-Hejduk
McGinn-Jay-Kobasew

I like SHadow d pairings. Well I don't like them but they're the best 6 the avs have.

O'Brien - Johnson
Hejda - O'Byrne
Wilson - Hunwick

Duchene2MacKinnon is online now   Reply With Quote