View Single Post
Old
02-27-2012, 11:07 PM
kingsdarkness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Hey Kings Fans

Coyotes fans coming in peace. Ill 1st say that I am shocked as all **** to see how things are in the standings as I had expected to LA to blow away the Pacific Division and give the likes of Boston, Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Vancouver a run for their money, not only to finish above the rest but also put in a serious cup run as well. Hell, a few weeks ago I was hoping the Coyotes would tank for the 1st overall and being at peace with a team at the time wasn't going to get in the playoffs in my eyes let alone come close to the 8th spot.
I have to ask though:

If the Coyotes relocate this year and Shane Doan decides he wants to stay closer to his Scottdale home as possible, do you see him as an important piece going forward to add or would you rather pass on him?

Best of luck the rest of the way!!!

you get your ****ing ass out of this thread now!! just joking =P Honestly if the Kings or Coyotes make the playoffs I highly highly highly doubt either of them will make it past the first round. Teams like Vancouver, Detroit, and Nashville would ***** out cat fur and a crown in a 7 game series against either to.

Regarding Doan, He's welcome. I highly highly highly doubt he would come here, I bet he would go to the Sharks because he wants to play with guys like Joe, Patrick, and that roster. I just can't see Shane wanting to come here, although I wouldn't argue! Thanks for coming in peace.

kingsdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote