Thread: Confirmed with Link: Paul Gaustad + 4th to Nashville for 1st
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 02:57 AM
predwings

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardish View Post
Kostitsyn said to the Montreal media ''Je suis déçu de quitter Montréal, mais heureux d’aller à Nashville. Je vais revoir mon frère et jouer dans les séries. J’ai commencé ma carrière à Montréal. C’est le Canadien qui m’a donné la chance de jouer dans la LNH. Maintenant, je déménage à Nashville. C’est un nouveau défi pour moi. Je ferai de mon mieux pour ma nouvelle équipe''

Which means : ''I'm sad to leave Montreal, but I'm happy to go to Nashville. I will see my brother again and I will play in the playoffs. I started my career in Montreal. It's the Canadiens that gave me a chance to play in the NHL. Now, I'm leaving for Nashville. It's a new challenge for me. I will do my best for my new team.''

I'm translating from french to english, which was translated from english to french by MTL media haha, so it might not be totally exact. I'm sure he will say more to the Nashville reporters (he's a man of few words though, and Sergei's english is better).
That's good to hear and comforting to the fans. Sadly we won't be able to hear from him till Wednesday because tomorrow they're meeting the team in Raleigh, NC. They'll get swarmed when they finally get settled into town on Wednesday and then it will finally calm down around Thursday for them.

predwings is offline   Reply With Quote