View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 03:36 PM
NickyFotiu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerJack View Post
There was obisously no interest in him at deadline. Or else he would have been traded for some picks, I´m sure. He´ll just have to keep working hard for the Whale the rest of the season and in the playoffs, and his luck might change this summer. My gut say he will be rewarded for his long time struggle. I think he can be a late bloomer for a team that´s rebuilding. His story at Broadway has unfortunately come to an end.

Reports say he played another good game today. Scored Whale´s only goal in regulation, and scored in the shooutout where he is 3/3 this season...

That is definitely not a given in my opinion.We did not hear any proven report by a legit source that MZA was being offered to anyone. There are guys that are career minor leaguers that get traded for picks or other players. If Slats really wanted to trade MZA I have no doubt he could have done so. We already traded WW and my guess is Slats wanted to play it safe. What use is another 3rd-6th round pick if 2 Rangers go down and we got rid of our best offensive replacement?

NickyFotiu is offline   Reply With Quote