View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 09:28 PM
dimi78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessely Snipes View Post
I really hope Dallas Eakins is the next coach of the Leafs...
At this point so do I. I'm not a Wilson hater not by any stretch and there is nothing wrong with the system and things like that but for me there's 4 guys who have cost Wilson his job this year espescially with this meritocracy he talks about. Reimer, Kulemin, MacArthur and Lombardi seem to can't do no wrong and guys like Gustavsson, Franson, Kadri and Frattin can't do no right to gain his trust.

It really is time to have some different eyes behind the bench why Franson sits tonight and isn't used more makes no sense, why you call up Frattin who's been lighting up the AHL and don't use him on the PP when he has a shot just as good as Kessel's + is big and strong to get to pucks in front of the net just baffles me when I see this kid sit on the bench with the 2nd PP unit with Grabo, Connoly and MacArthur. Why when Kadri gets called up plays behind MacArthur is really baffling when Mac gets knocked off pucks just as easy and Kadri is twice the offensive player making plays to Lombardi instead of Grabovski just a head shaker of no trust from Wilson to players that are better than the ones he does trust. Any other coach with that penalty Mac took tonight would have been benched instead we see Frattin get a 10 second shift on the 1st line and barely plays in the 3rd.

I'm at odds with this love MacArthur gets and to think Burke could have traded him for a 1st round pick WTF.

dimi78 is offline   Reply With Quote