View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
They have Plekanec, DD, cole, pacioretty, eller, white, moen for fowards to keep, and Subban Gorges, Emelin, and diaz for D.

Then there is LL, geoffrion who need to find their place. So they need some top line talent and some D. I never said they had everything, and it definitely isnt as bad as this guy is saying.
LL, Geoffrion and even Eller and DD aren't proven. That's not a collection to write home about man. We don't even know if Eller is going to be anything more than 3rd or 2nd line material.

I'm sorry but you listing these players helps Fisher's case more than it does yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perrah View Post
Who said anything about prospects? I am not even trying to take any blame away from PG here I am saying this guy used a ****** reason to write about what he did and could have done it using just the facts. Saying nobody wanted our players is lumping all the others in with campoli, gomez and kaberle.

Yeah the team is losing but it doesnt make them all losers.
Where did he say they were ALL losers?

Gomez, Kaberle, Bourque, Campioli even AK garnered zero interest. I'm sorry but when your 2nd best scorer is landing offers of a 2nd round pick you know you're in bad shape.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote