View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 11:10 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
All I want is a coach who is able to implement a system which exploits his players assets and a coach which is able to adjust his system mid-game when it doesn't appear to be working.

No more fitting players into the vision of their coach. This didn't work in LA under Murray and it didn't work in Montreal under Martin and now RC. I want a guy who is able to take what he has and work with it and get the best out his players. I don't think this is impossible. Bylsma is able to do it, Laviolette is able to do it and Hitchcock's return to the nhl has shown that he is able to it.

Of course this needs to be balanced out, but at the moment we haven't had a coach like this is a while.
Holy ****. Someone must have hacked into Andy's account and stole his password. He actually said what I have been saying about Martin for the last two years........and he used to dismiss talk like that from anyone.

Glad to see you come around Andy. And I agree 100% with what you said regarding what makes a coach a great coach.......adapting his strategy to his players strengths.

Welcome to the dark side.