Thread: PGT: Tank on Habs lose 2-1
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2012, 11:27 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
The Pleks DD debate is getting lame. The reason why DD is playing with Cole is simple. Cole ASKED the coach to put him with DD. He saw the creativity and asked to be placed with him. That, I've learned from a beat writer. It has NOTHING to do about Pleks. And it clicked from the get go. Having Max on the other side was just normal, since Max is a young Cole clone.

Have you guys ever asked youselves why Pleks never got the best wingers on his side? Because the coachs always felt that Pleks, being a consumate professional, would be able to play with anybody. And he did. he never complained publicly, except at the end of January, when he clearly stated that he wanted to have stable wingers for once, and even asked for AK as a regular winger. It didn't last too long.

Right now, Plecks seems to be going through the motions. He's lost the desire, and rightly so. I find him to be cheating again in the corners, like his girly years.
Pleks might as well play like a girl, I'd rather he be 100% with a chip on his shoulder next year than do anything right now. He's doing what he has to defensively, I don't know why anyone is complaining about the way he played today, he was used as a 3rd line C and did his job. The only thing he can do right now is benefit my fantasy team, and the only reason he's still on it to begin with is that he's a SH threat.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote