View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Perrah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
LL, Geoffrion and even Eller and DD aren't proven. That's not a collection to write home about man. We don't even know if Eller is going to be anything more than 3rd or 2nd line material.

I'm sorry but you listing these players helps Fisher's case more than it does yours.

Where did he say they were ALL losers?

Gomez, Kaberle, Bourque, Campioli even AK garnered zero interest. I'm sorry but when your 2nd best scorer is landing offers of a 2nd round pick you know you're in bad shape.

Quote:
Did you really expect general manager Pierre Gauthier to roll the dice with anything approaching a move dedicated to bring a semblance of hope for next season now that his losers remain dead last in the Eastern Conference with only 19 games remaining?
So this guy is mad because PG did nothing to make the team better at the deadline, I would ask what he could have done? Could you imagine the out lash if he traded to try and salvage anything?

Who cares if eller is only a 2/3rd line center you still need those, do you even read my posts? They are missing some top line talent and guess what they arent going to acquire that at the deadline when they are in last place without giving up something equally as good.

I am not debating the fact that they need to change things and get some more talent but this guy is using stupid logic to grind his axe with PG. No **** people dont want Gomez, Kaberle, Campoli or Bourque and that is on Gauthier, but direct the hate with some sound logic towards him and leave the vague hating on the team out of it.

Ak second best scorer really? Maybe the second most talented scorer but Cole, Pac, and DD have more and eller and plekanec are tied with him. The trade deadline is based on needs and no one really needed an inconsistent scorer as much as they need a Gaustad type center.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote