View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Perrah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
It's one thing to miss the playoffs due to injury/bad luck, whatever. It's another to miss the playoffs out of incompetence. The D is the biggest story this year and MANY people before the season started thought the D was extremely weak. How could a frigging GM not see that? Add to that the lack of a 4th line as well as muscle. Such easy things to address but Gauthier was too busy picking the chicken out his salad.
That is fantastic and while I agree, what I dont agree with is this fool using the lack of trade deadline activity to justify his view when there is plenty of other reasonable ways to do it. I would be more worried if PG was allowed to try and "make the team better" since he has failed at every chance he had to do this. Yet this guy tries to use it as a reason to bash him when in reality it is probably better he wasnt allowed to do anything but try and get rid of the ****. It will be amazing to see what a good coach can do for this group and GM that is competent, but I am not even sure if they will get that right since the criteria limits their choices.

Perrah is offline   Reply With Quote