View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 09:24 AM
EucaLEAFtys

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorityRules View Post
Well this loss has left me feeling defeated. I was actually very excited about this year and the first half of the season looked promising. I'm left wondering what the hell happened.

I've defended Burke, I've defended Wilson and I've defended the players. I can't believe this team falls apart when the games matter most.

I don't really care what happens now. The players sure don't so why should I.

So my apologies to everyone I've offended over the course of this year. You were right and I was wrong. Congrats
No worries. I'm just glad that you've begun to see how bad this team really is.

Burke and Wilson do not deserve to be defended by any member of the Leafs' fan-base, and, quite frankly, both of them should be fired immediately after the regular season ends, especially if the Leafs end up in lottery territory (which, at this point, is looking very possible). Wilson has pretty much already ruined Schenn (and quite possibly Kadri); it's really only a matter of time before he ruins Gardiner as well. Wilson needs to go before any permanent damage is done is done (if the damage done isn't already permanent).

Allaire might as well be fired too, given how he's ruining both Reimer and Gustavsson.

EucaLEAFtys is offline   Reply With Quote