View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Bruins Stooge
Spread Out

vCash: 500
Name: Mark
Favorite actor(ess): Christian Bale, Will Ferrel, Original Three Stooges (Moe Howard, Shemp Howard, Curly Howard, Larry Fine)
Favorite director: Idk
Favorite movies: Backdraft, Dark Knight, Up, etc.
Favorite types of movies: Comedy, Action
Favorite TV Show: Three Stooges, NHL Network shows, Law and Order, Storage Wars
Favorite type of music: House, Progressive House, Trance, Drum + Kick, Hip Hop, have to respect the classic rock
Favorite band/singer: House: SHM, Avicii, Alesso, Nicky Romero Rock: Blink 182, John Mayer Hip Hop: Mac Miller, Chiddy Bang, Drake
Favorite song: Levels - Avicii, Flash - Nicky Romero, Violence - Blink 182,
Favorite album: Take off your pants and jacket - Blink 182
Favorite book: Ambrose book about The Band of Brothers
Favorite entertainment magazine: New England Hockey Journal
Favorite Radio Show: Mutt and Merloni (WEEI Boston), Felger and Mazz (SportsHub)
Concerts or other shows you've been to: Swedish House Mafia at Madison Square Garden, Blink 182 multiple times, Avicii before he was mainstream at Pacha NYC, many more
People You've Met: Many through opening for bands at shows
Things You have: Original issue Bobby Orr Sports Illustrated magazine (cant think of the year
Anything You've been credited with: Opened for Sam Adams, Mac Miller, The Maine, and other bands that have made it today
Fan site you wish to plug: Facebook my groups: Negative Feedback, The Manual, and i'm a producer (how i'm known) on twitter Expo_Music

Creator of the current House music thread on the Entertainment Forum, huge house fan, love the music.

Current producer using Logic, Serato and Traktor

Bruins Stooge is offline   Reply With Quote