View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 01:05 PM
GrizzLeaf

vCash: 500
Man I'm glad I was working nights last night. I didn't even bother to check the score when In got home at 6am. It's usually the first thing I do after working nights during a Leaf game.

Shows you just how little I care about this team at the moment. I've tuned out the Leafs. I come here to see what topics are being discussed, but rarely join in. I don't even bother checking the sports channels for the highlights. Sad, so sad.

I've lost all faith in Wilson as the coach, and Allaire as the goalie coach. And I've been a Wilson supporter for a while now, spouting all the excuses. New team, young team, players are still playing for him, blah blah. Now, I could care less if he's really the problem or not. At this point, fire him. If he is the problem, then problem solved. If there's something else going on, then maybe the new coach can see it and fix it.

On Allaire, fire his ass too. I'm no expert on goalies or coaching. But it doesn't take a genius to see if your young goalies are playing worse than ever, then they are being taught improperly. Last season when Reimer came in, he faced a lot of shots and many of them quality shots. Tons of odd man rushes. This team hasn't change a whole lot, yet this season we're saying Reimer is being hung out to dry. He was last season too, but he made those saves anyhow. Just go back and read some of those Post-Game threads....

Anyhow, rant over. I'm not gonna completely tune out, but until they win some games, I wont be watching them. It's better for me, my wife and this place.

GrizzLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote