Old
01-31-2006, 12:32 AM
markzab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to markzab
Gm (46)

+/- (-2)

Pm (61)

Flame on but I really don't think he's been all that bad this year. I've watched as people have continuously ragged on him for being a b-tch, a waste, etc. He's a 4th liner. Do people really expect more out fo him? Fighting is down this year and I think what happened was that Hitch and management went to Brash before the season and asked him to call it quits on his fighting. He's on pace for his lowest penalty totals for like a decade. He's averaging less than 1 penalty per game so it shows he's calmed down. I've seen a LOT of players with a much worse +/- with almost 2 times the amount of PIMs so far this season. Some could argue that he can't get the minus sitting in the box but that wont work anymore considering his diminished penalty count.

We need someone to rag on and the obvious choice is Brashear. I think some people just miss the fights and now find him useless. Has he made mistakes? Yes. Every player does when they're trying to adjust (not fighting anymore). Is he ever gonna be a great player? No. I just don't think he deserves all the sh-t we've given him thus far.

That's just my humble opinion.