View Single Post
Old
02-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Rise from the Ashes
@JoelGabbayNHL

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Rise from the Ashes
Plenty of players come back from injury and become stud NHLers. Timmins always looks at the players top end potential. Dumba, Grigorenko, Galchenyuk and Forsberg all have enormous potential. The fact Galchenyuk got hurt probably wont prevent Timmins from selecting him. I must say though that from what I have seen from Grigorenko, this kid has tremendous natural offensive skills. Great puck control and moves; great shot with excellent accuracy, size and a very fluid skating stride. His passing is also very good. He see's the ice very well. Now again, it appears he is a bit mercurial in that he doesnt always show up to every game. However, he did have a very bad ankle injury and the Remants' record without him is very bad. His style is comparable to Joe Thornton.

On the other hand, Galchenyuk skates with aggressively and with a purpose. His style is similar to Malkins and Ovechkins. He like Grigo has a great shot and he is supposedly good defensively. I dont know much else, but from his highlights he goes to the traffic areas and carries the play. Grigorenko is more of an outside shooter.

Should be interesting. I dont know too much about Forsberg, but supposedly Timmins is scouting him tonight or has scouted him tonight.