View Single Post
Old
03-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Atas2000

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiacapsfan View Post
For now and for the foreseeable future, the quality of competition in the NHL is vastly higher than in the K. As long as that is the case, top tier competitors will want to play here. That is why Ovie, Malkin, Datsyuk, Kovalev, etc. play here. That is why Jagr wanted to come back. As for Kuz, if he does not want to be here, it says to me that he's not a top competitor -- a top talent, clearly, but not competitor.

That is all.
"For now" and "vastly" is completely WRONG. And for the "foreseeable future" the NHL will have to learn to adjust to another "best league in the world". Your position is wishful thinking.

Ovi, Makin, Datsyuk have come BEFORE there was a KHL. Jagr wanted to come back because he had his years in the KHL, he wasn't happy with the team any more and he didn't want to go to another KHL team. He had a chocie between NHL and home.

Kuz maybe doesn't want to be in the NHL because of this arrogant "NHL is beter, NA is better attitude" in NA. he's pretty comfortably at home where we don't consider the NHL a Mekka for hockey players. I personnally am so full of reading the name "Crosby" in any freaking article about Malkin. I will gladly see the fute generations of russian players play at home anf get the respect they deserve.