Thread: Speculation: Too many centers next year?
View Single Post
Old
03-01-2012, 12:43 PM
llamateizer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitant le colon View Post
here is a probable roster for next season (without new add)

Attaque :

Pacioretty Desharnais Cole

Bourque Plekanec Gionta

Palushaj Eller Moen

Geoffrion White Blunden, Staubitz

Défense :

Markov Subban

Gorges Diaz

Emelin Kaberle

Weber St-Denis

Price

Budaj

This is where we Start a rebuild : regroup the core and step on a new style hockey ... first of all we need a new coach with a 2 men pressure system.

Then draft Grigorenko and groom him in Hamilton : Leblanc Grigorenko Gallagher can be an amazing and Incredible first lines for Bulldogs adding Tinordi and Beaulieu will build the future core and add to our futur club Chemistry.

T****T : at this point there is no way to trade Plekanec I'd rather Trade Eller Gionta Weber at the trade deadline in 2012-13(and more if needed) than trade away our best pk asset! for those 3 we can get a great top 6 big body players. Possible target : Brown or Clowe

I also do sign Moen for long term cuz is the second best foward asset on pk. 4 yrs 1.850

after trade deadline 2012-13
:

Pacioretty Desharnais Cole
Bourque Plekanec T****T
Palushaj White Moen
Geoffrion Engqvist Staubitz

Markov Subban
Gorges Diaz
Kaberle Emelin
Weber St-Denis

season Goal : apply the new coach's system and build confidence : we don't need to make playoff ... take it easy one step at the time!

2013-14
Pacioretty Desharnais Cole (a)
Bourque Plekanec (a) T****T
Leblanc Grigorenko Gallagher
Geoffrion White Moen
Staubitz

Markov Subban
Emelin Gorges (c)
Tinordi Beaulieu
Diaz St-Denis

Price
Mayers

here the 3rd line is a 1st line grooming with the club to get more experience at NHL level. In 2014-15 Plekanec line can be a good 2a and Grigorenko line a 2b combos the youth will someday take advantage on ...

Shall we rebuild for 2014-15 right away or just retool and loose pick for the future?
he must be returned to his junior team
I think he must be aged 20+ to access AHL

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote