View Single Post
Old
03-01-2012, 07:06 PM
bilpeto
Master Mixologist

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by What the Faulk View Post
Don't mean to rub it in, but it really was a great show. They played literally everything I wanted to hear, except maybe Long Road to Ruin or DOA, but even that is nitpicking.

Saw Chevelle at Speed Street a few years back in the year that basically ended Hard Rock for that event. It was a pretty good show, but I never noticed anything getting too out of hand. I know a lot on HF likes to **** on this genre, but I saw Seether/Breaking Benjamin/3 Days Grace in Gboro in March of 08. Breaking Benjamin was surprisingly good, even if they've always been a guilty pleasure of mine.
No DOA?

I've also seen Seether once and 3 Days Grace twice (within a span of a month and a half between the 3DG/Chevelle/Adelita's Way concert at the RBC and the 2010 Rock on the Range).

What's hilarious is the fact that 3 Days Grace played the exact same setlist at both events (minus some odd drum solo thing that they did at the RBC concert). In addition, Adam Gontier even spoke the same exact lines to the audience at both events.

I remember him saying something about getting their Life Starts Now album, in which he said something to the effect of"I don't care if you buy it, steal it, or burn it from a friend, just get it." Exact same phrase both times, as though he rehearsed it before going on state.