View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Speed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohosaregood View Post
It seems like there's not a lot of love for the SJ org from you Worcester guys. What could they do to make things better?
You're correct, and before Worcester, Cleveland had the same complaints (plus a lot more that have improved since moving to Worcester).

There needs to be a change in mentality, and I think the only way that will happen is that Wilson has to go. I know I give a lot of crap to Thomas, but it's mostly (if not all) Wilson pulling the strings.

The org is very religious. They pray that the guys they sign cheap because they don't want to pay for veterans work out. They pray that the guys they sign from the CHL and ECHL because they have no depth, prospects work out. They pray that we make the playoffs (yes that is the only goal down here-doesn't matter if we win in it) even with inferior talent.

Its pretty sad when all we asked for was a simple paper transaction on someone (who if he plays like he has up in SJ won't come back, combined with the fact Worcester probably won't make the playoffs), because we're starving for any type of attention, and show that they actually give one crap (I've given up on asking for two LOL) about Worcester.