Five Reasons to be Stoked for Next Season
View Single Post
03-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Join Date: Jun 2002
Originally Posted by
1. The Habs are getting bigger and tougher and this trend will continue.
2. The team is always about 20% better with Markov in the lineup, not to mention that Gionta will be back.
3. Subban will put the sophmore slump behind him.
4. Emelin, Eller and Weber (IMO) are coming into their own.
5. The Ghost or his successor will have cap room and a top 5 pick in this years draft.
Exactly a year ago people in Ottawa were ready to throw Bryan Murray into the abyss, and now he's a genius. Kuba and Gonchar were millstones and Spezza should have been traded. Exactly a year ago Yzerman and Boucher were geniuses, and now they have to rebuid. People lose sight of how narrow the gap is between the top and the bottom of the conference. We're not that far away and have lots of good pieces in place. Can't wait for next year.
not a chance
Markov is finished and Gio will be traded by the draft
We are going nowhere with our midget as the #1 center
on 20 + teams he doesnt play period , cant do **** 5 on 5
we have no front line talent on D or upfront
unless we draft a stud nothing will change folks
team is a joke how we handle it
LeBlanc and Eller should be top 6 not playing with crap on bottom 6
Pleks has to go this summer ..time is up
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by onemorecup*